11.22.2008

Yu Xihong's Shaw Bros Library Encore No2!

I assure you this update was definitely worth the wait. I finally found some of my hardest sought cues, but it's never over because there are so many more. Usually what happens when I finish a new volume, is that a few days later I make another major discovery and think, "Wow, this update would have been that much better if only I had waited a few more days." However, that's how new volumes are born so I'm hoping for the best.

Also, here's a bit of advice. I noticed from Encore No1 that people are only downloading 1 part. I'm sure you DL that, realize there's a wait timer and forget about part 2. I advise that everyone who doesn't have an RS account download part 2 first because it's the smaller file and you won't have to wait as long to download again.

Part 1
Part 2 (<-this one first)

2 Champions of Shaolin
3 Evil Masters
5 Shaolin Masters
5 Tough Guys
Avenging Eagle
Black Magic 2
Brave Archer
Death Duel
Invincible Shaolin
Men From the Monastery
Mercenaries From Hong Kong
Ode to Gallantry
Shaolin Avengers
Shaolin Intruders
Shaolin Prince
The Duel
To Kill a Mastermind

I can't take all the credit. Kudos to PLM Blogspot for the Zatoichi stuff, and to Sci Fidelity and Gary for some misc tracks.

No comments: