8.13.2009

Funky Town Disco Music Blog

I was looking for an OST called "Soul Ecstasy" and I happened to find it at Funkytown Disco Music Blogspot. Like I said in the Cbox I doubt I can make another hot funky mix, but if I find something I'll be sure to steer you in the right direction. I haven't fully explored the blog, but they must be doing something right seeing as though they have almost 70 followers. Excuse my ignorance if you already know about this place. Also, they use a paid click link protector but the host is rapidshare. Just be careful if you don't have any sort of popup/script blockers.

The OST itself has 5 serious boppers on it one being the title track which is also offered in instrumental form. The rest depends on your taste. Anyway, check it out!

As for me, I'm working on Underscoreology No2 and a soulful vocal comp. They're coming as soon as I can wrap them up. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Killa said...

I bought soul esctasy off amazon for like a dollar but its was a little bit to psycadellic for me im into soul&jazz, For sampling I would say no but it was decent to listen to.