12.25.2015

Xihong Library '15

And we're back! It seems I say the same thing every year and I thank the same people... well it's true and I'll say it again. Thanks Klaus (Shaw Bros music identifying machine!), Killa (just havin my back on the music tip), M.Y. (for laying the foundation for future findings). This body of work wouldn't be what it is without these guys.

To my surprise, most of my links are dead. Ah well, I hope people got what they could get. This is really an outdated system now, but it is what it is. May the files live on...

Enjoy. Merry Christmas. Otherwise, happy holidays!

xttp://www19.zippyshare.com/v/MIm5bUTQ/file.html
xttp://www19.zippyshare.com/v/bxyVA41N/file.html
xttp://www19.zippyshare.com/v/0hUoS6Z3/file.html
xttp://www19.zippyshare.com/v/BKL1VX1H/file.html
xttp://www19.zippyshare.com/v/a0x2T85Z/file.html

No comments: